2017, the year that was!

2017 has been a great great year!!
✔ It started with me being two months preggy and elated to-be mum again!! (But my vomits and nausea made worst new year eve ever).
✔ Had good results and hopes with Yuv’s Speech therapies. He started intiation in communication. (Yes, he is a Speech delay boy! But that doesn’t make him any less than others. πŸ˜Š)
✔Baby J arrived and brightened our lives! (Best thing happened to us this year). Yuv became a BIG CRAZY BRO and we became crazier referees in progress.πŸ˜‰
✔ I started blogging on Insta. (Yes, I found my hidden talent. Though a lot is to be learnt and fine tuned yet. But hey! You can always learn.)
✔ My homeschooling started getting appreciated and recognized. People actually started realizing its part of Slow Parenting, and not that I am rushing on him.
At Motherhood front, I am stilling juggling between giving good amount of time to both my kids and developing the sibling bond by giving both of them equal time with each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review