I have Mommy fat!

Yes!! I have Mommy fat!! A lady, at Yuv's therapy Centre, told "You are still so fat. You should start loosing your baby fat". And I was zapped! Not because I was offended by her words but because it was uncalled for. I have never interacted with her enough at the centre nor do we talk more than the usual hi, hello'z. What amused me was why was she even bothered abt my body?
Then I remembered how our society works. People are constantly into nagging and bringing the other down by words or actions. And BODY SHAMING is quite often now. How our celeb mommies are expected to shed the kilos of weight they gained, while nurturing a baby inside them for nine months, within a couple of months. It is so prevalent to the common mommies like us too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review