Mama's Pouch

We recently went for a short holiday(read: Baby J’s 1st holiday). An elderly lady saw me babywearing Baby J and roaming around the resort gardens, she came to me and said, “I really like how you, young mommies, follow traditional ways of parenting with your own modern stuffs. You ditched the pram and carry your baby with your own convenience. I wish I had such pouch to carry my babies back then.”

“POUCH”. She called my Soul Anoona a pouch and hell yes, I loved it.. Before I could explain her that i
t is a carrier, she left. But, I felt she was right too. My Anoona does the work of a Kangaroo Pouch. It keeps my baby close to me, to snuggle, cuddle and keep him safe and warm.
Thanks to Soul Slings, who made lives of all the Mommies so easy and comfortable.
Thank you from Baby J too, for making his mommy not to put him in a pram and keeping him close to her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review