Happy Holi Anoona

It's Baby J's first holi and how could we not celebrate it. In India, we love to celebrate every festival with utmost joy and when it's your baby's first celebration, you tend to make it more special.

We had a Holi party to attend and as always I get the most excited as I love this festival. We had to travel at the outskirts of the city and I could not leave J at home. I wanted to celebrate with him but was shit scared of colors on his skin.

We were to attend a dry Holi party wherein no water was to be used/wasted while playing. (Yes, that's the most wise decision taken). This made my decision easier. I quickly picked my most important and trusted Soul Anoona Carrier and set for the party.






Oh my my, and how did we roll at the party. Not only the carrier looked classy, it helped us protect Baby J from the colours and sunlight so well.
We clipped the hood and he was all covered but can have the clear view of the whole party without being disturbed.


After the colour party, we changed the carrying position to front facing, as he likes that the most. He had his sips of water, snacking all in the carrier.

W


We were there for around 3 hours and I did not remove him from it even once. He loves to be carried in it and how can I not love to have him cuddled to me and yet hands free.
Our Soul Anoona has been blessing in disguise for us as we celebrate every occassion with it. Another great memory with my Soul.

You can check their vareity of carriers in amazing colours and fabric at the link below-

https://soulslings.com/in/


Well, thinking how did I clean my Anoona after the party? Did it ever get clear of the colour?

Well, posting another blog about it soon.
Till then grab your Soul and enjoy the Holi..
HAPPY HOLI!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review