Mamaerth micellar water - Review

 




Mamaearth's micellar water foaming makeup remover is something I was waiting to try and was very excited about it.

This makeup remover contains rose water and glycolic acid which gently removes makeup buildup and exfoliates the skin too.

.

🌟 This remover helps me skip the cottonbuds i used earlier, a step towards the environment.

🌟 The brush is gentle and delicate on the skin

🌟 Removed daily makeup effectively and easily

🌟 Suitable for all skins

🌟 Paraben and SLS free

🌟 Dermatologically tested



What concerned me -

⚡ Does not work effectively on heavy makeup, had to use coconut oil to melt it further.

⚡The smell of rose disturbed my nerves as I am allergic to it.

⚡ The brush came out often when used rigorously.

⚡ Leaves the colour of my lipstick on the brush, though there are directions to wash the brush, i was not quite satisfied


Finally take: It is a good buy for daily makeup but definitely not heavy makeup and long lasting ones.


Available on their website, Amazon and Nykaa


Priced at ₹399 but definitely buy when in offers.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.