We love to nurture Mother Earth

Being a nature admirer, I always teach my babies to care, love and foremost respect mother Earth. I, earlier, posted on Instagram about how Yuv was introduced to the nature and how he loves watering plants.

At a recent holiday, I introduced Baby J to the plants. We were surrounded with trees and plants all the time. And, everytime we walked past, I would make J feel all the different plants, their texture and talk to him about how important they are. (I know, sounds silly! But, yes talking to them all the time is very important). Nurturing mother Earth and co-survival is what I want to bring in them. In a city life, it's quite difficult to teach them how all flora and fauna co-exits. But when we are at such holidays, I do not leave a chance!

Also, coincidently, Yuv and Jiyu's first trip as been to God's Own Country - Kerala. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review