Will you have a second child?

This was the question I was very often asked when Yuv was just few months old. And my answer has always been YES,YES AND YES!
.
And why not? That was the question I asked back. We wanted sibling for Yuv to play along, to love, care, fight and protect each other. .
Since Yuv had ADHD and is still under Speech Delay, people (who never learnt to mind their own business) found my decision silly and irresponsible to have a second child, thinking I cannot give enough time to Yuv.
They had the audacity to even tell me on face( even when I was preggy with Baby J) that how could I even plan! .
I didn’t mind/bother to reply them back! And why would I? Its mine and my husband’s decision. We both have great family to support us, to support and help us. And yes, we knew Yuv would love being a big bro!
He was the happiest when J arrived. Can’t stand a single hour without him. He is been helping in all his chores from getting his clothes to changing nappies. He even brings my feeding cape as soon as his baby brother starts crying. He even co-sleeps with him, and so is with Baby J. He sleeps next to his Big Bro.
Children love to be among children. Be it their play dates, neighbors or siblings. And it’s always a couple’s decision( sometimes a family’s) to have one, two or more children. But for the rest of the world “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review