Rekindle love

Sometime s you can't let go. It's been 2 days I parted with this beautiful Heal Anoona by Soul, which I was hosting as a Travelling Carrier. I loved the colours and how seamlessly its gradations were.
The carrier was light and airy and we had great time hosting it.



Why is it so special for me?
Well, when I was packing it, to be sent to the next host, to spread love and cuddles, my husband told me "I must admit this carrier looked beautiful on you". And there, I was blushing with rosy cheeks. It was quite surprising for me because I, foolishly, thought he has stopped noticing me. But hell No, he does notice me and he does it every time.

Well this beautiful gradient Anoona by Soul Slings has become more special as not only it provided love and cuddles to my baby but also rekindled the romance which I felt is fading away.
Thank you Soul for this everlasting memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review