Heal Soul Anoona





Summer is officially here and also are summer trips and holidays. Step out with your munchkin without the fear of harsh heat rays.
I always use the hooded cover when i am out in sun. It protects J from the harmful rays and also gives him visibility of the surroundings.

Also, it looks well as a cover when I am breastfeeding him on the go. It's a detachable hood as I can remove it when I know it's not needed. Its a win-win situation for us.

This is Heal Anoona, from Soul’s new series of Gradient carriers. I loved hosting this carrier and was mesmerised by its colour. I have to admit I didn't want to let go of it.
Check Soul Slings for a wide variety of carriers and accessories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review