Sunday Beach Evening!


I must admit but this was the second time we took Yuv to beach in his 4years (I know, Our bad), and Baby J's first time at the Beach.

I was too excited because its been around 5 years or more I visited the Marina beach.
Yuv had fun at the rides, had popcorn, buddi ka baal (i mean the white soan papdi, πŸ™ˆ since, childhood we have been calling it buddhi ka baal), bhutta, spicy sweet corn, maanga with their gsignature masala, and how can you not have sundal when you go to beach. Finally, ice-creams 🍦in the end. So basically, we were like on a food walk at the beach πŸ˜‰



Coming back to Yuv, he played with the sand castle and messy play to his heart's content. Baby J had good time watching us. (Atleast I think so). I had relaxed time at the beach. Thanks to Soul Slings and their carriers . I did not have to carry J and move on the sand with heavy feet. Also, when we were sitting, J was in his front forward carrying which made him look around all the amazing activities.
Hd had hus fingerfoods while in the carrier and so did I.



This is Soul Slings' new Gradient collection and I am hosting this Heal Anoona. They have an amazingly wide vareity of carriers and accessories too. You can check their page here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review