Heal Anoona Review



When I was pregnant with Baby J, I came across the term 'Babywearing' and it caught my attention immediately. I was worried back then because soon there would be many occasions where I have to solely handle two kids. I joined many babywearing groups and most of the mothers recommended Soul Slings as the best brand for baby carriers. I was sold over the Anoona range and I ordered one even before Baby J was born as I could not content my eagerness. So you can say I have been associated with babywearing even before actually wearing my baby.


About the Brand Soul
Now coming to Soul, it’s an Indian brand, made in Bangalore, Karnataka; run by Chinmayie Bhat (also a mother of two) and her husband Ravindra. The carriers are made of Indian fabrics and are handcrafted by skilled workers. Their buckles are of good quality and they adhere to strict quality regulations.




About Heal Anoona
I got to host the Heal Anoona which is part of their new Gradient series of carriers. ˜Anoona" (meaning one without flaws in Kannada) is recommended for children from birth to toddlerhood. The foldable neck support at the top of the panel is ideal for newborns. Anoona fits adults from petite to plus-sizes. It is generously sized and can be adjusted for babies from newborn to toddlers of 4years (depending the height and weight).

Dimensions
Weight recommendation: 3.2-20 kg (7-44 lb) approx
Adjustments : Completely adjustable panel; crossable shoulder straps
Panel base width is adjustable from 7” to 15”
Panel height is adjustable from 11” to 16”
Body panel width is adjustable from 6.5” to 14.5”



Fabric
1. The Heal Anoona is 100 percent cotton fabric and is made of plain weave. It is airy and does not make the baby sweat even in Summers. It works well with humid climate like of Chennai's too. It is very light weight and sturdy; which works well with heavy weight babies too. The straps are thin but sturdy. It does not hurt the shoulders and the resized according to the preference

Easy to Carry
The carrier can be folded and can carried easily with hassle. It can easily fit in a tote or a diaper bag.




Carrying Options
The carrier can be carried in 5ways :
1. New born carry
2. Front carry
3. Forward facing carry
4. Hip carry
5. Back carry





Nursing
The hood on the carrier does only provide protection from sun and dirt but it is also helpful in nursing. Just loosen the buckle from shoulder straps, latch and cover with hood (if you wish to) and you are nursing on the go too. No looking for private place  or washroom needed To feed!

Maintainence
The carrier is easy to maintain. It can be spot cleaned at the soiled part and need not be washed often. To remove any kind of odour, or it gets  wet, keep it hanged under sun for few hours and it will be back to crisp freshness. If you wish to wash, cover the buckles with a cloth and itvis ready to be machine washed.





Where to Buy
You can buy this Super carrier from Soul Slings website and since its their birthday month, avail a lot of offers with your buy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review