Mama Earth Dusting Powder for Babies




As I posted earlier, why I do not use talcum powder for my kids and how harmful they are for their skin and respiratory system. But recently, I received this Mamaearth Dusting Powder for babies and I was skeptical to use it. But when I opened the lid and poured little powder in my hand. I did realize that this is different๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ. The texture is not likely to make a dust cloud and looks like an organic flour which is a thumbs up for me. .



So why is this powder different? ๐ŸŒผMade of Organic Ingredients: It contains arrowroot podwer, cornm starch, lavender oil, oatmeal and chamomile oil. These ingredients are 100% natural and organic. Organic arrowroot powder and oat starch absorb excess moisture from baby’s body making skin soft and silky. ๐ŸŒผIt helps in keeping the skin dry and prevents irritation on the skin. Since the skin is protected, it also helps in preventing diaper rashes when applied before wearing diapers.
. ๐ŸŒผIt is dermatologically tested and antimicrobial.
Contains no harmful chemicals like talc, SLS, Paraben, Phthalates or artificial fragrances.



I have been using this since a week and found it quite good. Definitely a must buy and safer optionfor moms who prefer powder for their babies.
Priced at rs.199, available on their website, Nykaa, Amazon and Flipkart.

#mamaearth #mamaearth_india #mama_talks_review #chennaiblogger #chennaimoms #chennaimom #momstagram #momsofig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review