MamaEarth Foaming Face wash Review





Yuv's vacations are still on and it's getting difficult to keep him stay away from sand and dust. He keeps running around in the lane and sweats a lot, which makes dirt stick on his face and neck. It is a bigger task to make him clean his face everytime he enters the house. But thanks to Mamaearth  Foaming Face Wash, it makes my job easier. Yuv comes in takes the foam in his hands and washes his face on his own and I am a Happy Mama.
So why is this Face wash different?
๐ŸŒฟ Cleanses impurities like dirt and grime without drying out the sensitive and delicate skin of kids.

 ๐ŸŒฟIt is infused with Coconut based cleansers, Calendula extract, Aloe vera and Lavender oil which nourishes the skin while cleansing.

๐ŸŒฟSoap free and pH balanced formula with natural ingredients is gentle on eyes.

๐ŸŒฟAll ingredients used are dermatologically tested, natural and free of toxins and irritants. They are gentle and totally safe on kids skin.

๐ŸŒฟFree of Mineral Oil, Petroleum, SLS, Paraben, Synthetic Perfumes, and Artificial Preservatives.

๐ŸŒฟPackaging - The gentle foaming face wash comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser and a plastic lid to protect the pump.




MY TAKE:-
๐ŸŒผThe face wash has a mild but sweet fragrance of Lavender oil. And it’s so refreshing.
.
๐ŸŒผIt comes out of the pump pre-foamed. So no need to create a lather with your hands.
๐ŸŒผ My cheat take- I have been using it on my face too and loving how good it works on my skin without making it dry.

Priced at: Rs. 349 for 120ml
Available on their website, Amazon and Nykaa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review