Soul Baby Shoes -Review

I have always avoided buckled or strappy shoes for J and used only aocks for him to keep his feet warm. Until I came across Soul's Baby Shoes. I felt I have finally found the perfect pair for him.



 So what's so special about Soul's Soft footwear? Well,
Soul Footwear is made of special sherpa insole which assure soft cushioning on hard surfaces.
The inner surface is soft as fur and I love touching it all the time, before I wear him the shoes.
The soles are made of faux suede which gives it a good grip and stretches well
It's an ideal choice for infant's first shoes as they are easy to slip on and elastic end helps to fasten the shoes securely.
They are great for indoors and outdoors like smooth, grassy and similar surfaces.
Ideal for toddlers too, as it can withstand wear and tear.
Made of soft and breathable fabrics, it adapts well to the changing temperatures.




Sizing:
Soul Soft Footwear are available for newborns to toddler upto 2years.
They come in different sizes of –
0-6 months
6-12 months
12-18 months
18- 24 months
2years


Colours and Prints:
Soul spoils you with variety of colours in the footwear. They are available not just in plain but also in a number of different cute and classy prints. I am sure you can’t buy just 1.




Washing and Maintenance:
Like all the other Soul Products, Soul Shoes are also recommended to spot cleaning on minor stains woth a soft and moist cloth. However it can be hand or machine washed. But do take care that you use gentle washing powder for washing them and make the first few washes separately since the fabric might bleed colour.

Price:
Priced at Rs. 800 and Rs.950, depending on the fabric and print, these definitely worth the buy!

Buy Soul Baby shoes here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review