The Jungle Radio - Book Review





The Jungle Radio by Devangana Dash, is a bright colourful book. It is so eye-catching for toddlers especially.
.
The Jungle Book us a story about little Gul who goes on a walk in the jungle and discovers a lot of different birds and their sounds.
.
This book had so many birds that I, myself got to know about a few. ( I forgot what I studied 🙈)
The sounds like KREAK KREAK, TAP TAP, CHUCK CHUCK, KEE KEE has made J so keen about this book. It has so many of his Kaa-kaas (read Birds) and the sounds helps in his speech development as he repeats along with me. A perfect book when you are traching speech modulation.
.
Each page has a different colour than the previous and the illustrations are eye-catching and soothing. The big pictures of the birds help kids to understand and differentiate between the birds.
.
Whenever we read this book, we make sure we made it an action and song game as we aing and flap our hands like the wings.
.
Priced at ₹ 250, this is a must buy book.
Recommended for kids from 1 - 5years.
You can buy the book here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review