Mamaearth Sunscreen for babies - Review





We are holidaying!!

And though it's a chill place, I can never be ignorant about the fact that, sunrays, st some point of the day, can be harmful for my son's skin.
.
Coz higher the altitude, larger the exposure to UV rays. These areas receive direct sunrays. Though they are in winter clothes, their hands and faces are to be protected and I have trusted Mamaearth as always.
It's first time that I have used their travel sized Sunscreen which I received few days back.
.
Why a different Sunscreen for babies than adult?

Baby sunscreen contains active ingredients that protect both baby and adult skin from the sun's rays. The biggest difference is that baby sunscreen is usually a mineral or physical sunscreen as opposed to a chemical sunscreen which gets absorbed into the skin.
.
Mamaearth Mineral Sunscreen for babies contain Zinc Oxide which acts as the physical barrier substance between the sunrays and baby skin. It provides SPF 20+ which protects the skin well. The Shea and Cocoa Butter deeply nourishes the skin, while Aloe Vera soothes the skin.
.
My take:

The Cream is little runny but absorbs well. J has sensitive skin on his face and gets dry and red very fast. This cream indeed helped in soothing his skin when exposed to sun.
Like all Mamaearth products, this product smells of natural ingredients and no artificial fragrance which is a complete 👍👍👍 from me.
.
Priced at ₹150 for 50ml
Available at their website, Amazon, firstcry and Nykaa.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review