You can never judge a book by its cover!!
.
I have to admit! First impression is not always the last impression.






If you have been following me from quite a while now you will know I was not a fan of Mamaearth Onion range.
I used Mamaearth's Onion Hair Mask once earlier and I felt the smell was too strong but then after my sister's insistence of giving it a try again(because it loved it), I used it few more times and boy! I am liking it now.

I cannot claim if it helped in hair growth but I really saw less and less of hairfall after every wash. Earlier, bunch of hairs used to run off with every wash and now only few strands.

I am already sold toMamaearth's claim off being natural and toxin free but now I am sold to their onion range too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Younger Self

My Sisters, My Valentine.

Mamaerth micellar water - Review